**Cook Time / Carb Info**
Prepping Time 3M
Cook Time 5M
Total Time 8M
Net Carb/Serving ~1g
2 Cans Chicken Broth (14.5oz x 2)
1/2 tsp Soy Sauce
1/8 tsp Salt (dash)
1/8 tsp White Pepper (dash)
1/8 tsp Xanthan Gum
1 stalk Green Onion
**Directions** Full step by step picture recipe @ [https://lowcarbingasian.com/egg-drop-soup](https://lowcarbingasian.com/egg-drop-soup)
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) Heat chicken broth in a large stove top pot over medium heat. Add soy sauce, salt, white pepper and xanthan gum and bring to boil.
3) Meanwhile, beat eggs in a bowl.
4) Finely chop green onions and set aside.
5) When chicken broth reaches a boil, turn off heat and immediately stream eggs into the pot while stirring soup slowly in a circle.
6) Ladle soup in bowls, top with green onions and serve hot!