First, credits to u/shrinkingviolet82 for most of the [recipe](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/comments/83gg8g/easier_and_less_heavy_fathead_pizza_alternative/?utm_source=reddit-android).
And obligatory sorry for the format, reddit app wouldn’t let me make better spaces between lines for readability.
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
0.5 cup of shredded parmasean
8 pepperoni slices
0.5 tsp salt (optional)
0.5 tsp garlic powder (optional)
About 100g of sliced mushrooms(optional)
3 slices of mortadella/salami (optional)
And any other topping you might want to add.
MAKE THE CRUST
1) Mix 1 cup of mozzarella, the 0.5 cup of parmasean, the egg (and salt and garlic powder) in a bowl.
2) Spread mixture on parchment paper and bake for 15 minutes at 350F/180C.
3) Let cool for 5-10 minutes
If you chose to add mushrooms or other ingredients that need some time, you can prepare them while waiting for the cheese crust during step 2.
1) Flip the crust to the other side
2) Put the 3 slices of salami/mortadella on the crust
3) Spread the 1 cup of mozzarella on top of the salami/mortadella
4) Distribute the mushrooms on top of the mozzarella
5) Add the pepperoni slices
6) Put back in the oven on 350F/180C for an additional 5-10mins (mine took 8 mins)
From cronometer (can differ depending on the brand) the whole pizza is: