Bacon Ranch Broccoli
View Reddit by booger_brown – View Source
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
I weight all my ingredients for all my recipes, so calorie count will vary from the sources.
Plated [Pic](https://imgur.com/Vma5ZRk) with [Swedish Meatballs](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/comments/aufb53/swedish_meatballs)
13oz (4 cups) Broccoli Florets.
3.5oz (1 cup) Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
1 Cup Sour Cream
2 Tbls Mayo with Olive Oil
2 Tbls Ranch Dressing Mix.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a small bowl mix sour cream, mayo, and ranch dressing mix.
3. Place broccoli in a baking pan bushy side up.
4. Spread sour mixture over the top of the broccoli.
5. Spread cheese over the top of the broccoli.
6. Place in the oven for 25min.
7. Cook bacon, let cool then cut it up like bacon bits.
8. Pull broccoli from the oven and sprinkle on the bacon.
Makes 8 servings
Per 1 Serving Calories –
Sat. Fat 6.2g
Yummy! Will be making this middle of the week after I finish my last two leftover meals
Using bacon bits instead of real bacon…
Just made this. Added some cooked chicken breast and used spicy ranch instead of regular. Came out fantastic. Thanks for the recipe!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *