Bacon Chicken Alfredo
View Reddit by goblingirl – View Source
Welcome to /r/ketorecipes! You can find our [rules here](https://www.reddit.com/r/ketorecipes/wiki/index) and the [Keto FAQs here](https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq). Please be sure to include a detailed recipe in your post (this means **ingredients**, **directions**, and **plain text**) or in the comments, not a link to the recipe, or it will be removed per the sub rules!* Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard’s work!
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ketorecipes) if you have any questions or concerns.*
I need the recipe!
– 1 pack [NuPasta](https://www.nupasta.com/product/nupasta-angel-hair/) (I get mine at the store)
– 4 strips bacon
– 1 green onion
– 1 chicken breast
– 2/3 cup [Classico Alfredo Sauce](http://www.kraftcanada.com/brands/classico/products)
– 2 cloves garlic (use one if you’re not a garlic lover)
– 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1. Cook your bacon and cut into bits.
2. Cut green onion and put aside.
3. Chop chicken into strips and cook in pan on med heat.
4. Strain the NuPasta A LOT! This will take away any smell. Then put in in a separate pan on med. heat and stir around until the noodles squeak on the pan and are a little dried.
5. Throw noodles in with the chicken and add pressed garlic, the sauce, green onion and bacon. Toss around for awhile on low heat to let the bacon and garlic flavor get to know the chicken and sauce.
6. Add the cheese and give another quick stir before plating.
Entire meal should be around 10 net carbs.
Man, I need nupasta in the States.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *