[Supervisor Ollie, making sure I don’t drop any food.](https://i.redd.it/5fqamfkd1ni21.jpg)
Hi r/ketorecipes! I made this for dinner tonight, the dog supervised and made sure I didn’t drop a *thing*. Here are the recipes if you’re interested. They’re all super easy! Sorry I don’t have any macros for you, though. I’m just getting back into Keto and I’m doing it more lazy Keto-style so you may need to adjust the ingredients accordingly if you’re going more strict.
**Chicken and Broccoli Ingredients:**
* 3 boneless chicken breasts
* 6 oz of cream cheese
* 6 strips of bacon
* Shredded Cheddar Cheese
* Frozen broccoli florets (as much as you’d like for your side)
* Olive Oil
* Black pepper
* Garlic powder
* Onion powder
* Preheat oven to 350F
* Cut bacon into bite-sized pieces and fry up in a pan
* Drain bacon onto paper towel when it’s reached desired crispiness and discard excess bacon fat.
* Melt cream cheese either in frying pan (this is what I did), or microwave
* Mix cream cheese and bacon together with salt, black pepper, and onion powder (all seasonings are to taste)
* Cut holes into chicken breasts just enough to stuff the filling into but make sure not cut all the way through
* Stuff chicken with cream cheese and bacon mixture
* Drizzle a little bit of olive oil over the chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper (to taste)
* Top with cheddar cheese
* On the same sheet as chicken breasts, pour florets onto pan next to chicken.
* Drizzle with olive oil
* Season with salt and pepper, onion and garlic powder (to taste)
**Bake chicken and broccoli in oven for 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Thats it!**
**Cheesy Cauliflower Mashed “Potatoes”:**
This a recipe from I Breath, I’m Hungry, her [“Better than Potatoes” Cheesy Cauliflower Puree](https://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/better-than-potatoes-cheesy-cauliflower/). The recipe is essentially the same, except that I already had some frozen, riced Cauliflower in the freezer so I used that instead of fresh. I also used a blender instead of food processor, so mine didn’t come out quite as “puree’d” as hers. Here’s the recipe anyway!
* (1) 10oz bag frozen, riced Cauliflower (or 1 fresh head of Cauliflower)
* 2 tbsp Heavy Cream (or to taste)
* 1 tbsp Butter (or to taste)
* 2oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese (I used Old Croc White Cheddar)
* Salt and Pepper (to taste)
* Cook cauliflower in microwave using package instructions. If using fresh, cut up Cauliflower into bite-sized pieces and cook in microwave with 2 tbsp heavy cream and butter for 6 minutes or until tender.
* Because I used frozen, once done, I poured cauliflower into clean dish towel and strained some of the water out of the cauliflower. You shouldn’t have the same issue with fresh.
* Pour cauliflower into food processor with cheese and puree until smooth. Add more heavy cream or butter as necessary to adjust consistency to your preference.